Saturday, November 3, 2012

New England Cruise



The trip starts.
My son Darthaniel asked if I was doing a blog about our latest cruise, I had toyed with the idea but had not decided to do it. Now that someone expressed interest, it made that decision easier.
Deb and I have tried several different ways of getting to the airport. We have done the airporter,  stayed overnight at a motel to get free parking, drove ourselves down, and  this time we did an airport parking without the hotel stay. I wanted to do Walley Park as I had seen that they come about every two minutes, but Deb found one that was about half the price, through a guy on a cruise critic message board. So we went through them.  Areoparking was the company name.

The only drawback is that they won’t come get you until you call. So it’s a twenty minute wait at the courtesy shuttle island outside the airport. We lucked out when we got back into Seattle; after the cruise, someone else had called them and we came off the escalator right as it was driving by, we flagged them down.
The driver was really confused. “I thought you were going to be at island 3?” he said.
“Oh, we didn’t call yet,” Deb said. Ended up the people that did call were not ready so we saved them from wasting a trip.

We got to the car park early on the day of our departure, and there was a IHOP around the corner from the parking place,  so we stopped and had a nice breakfast. It only makes the wait till we get our own IHOP in Mount Vernon that much harder.

We flew United, and when I got to the seat I was immediately miserable. The seats were so close together that I could not stand up straight between them. I looked at Deb and said, “You have got to be kidding me.” We took some aspirin as blood clots by being that packed in are a real possibility. Being that we were going all the way cross country, I would feel like a sardine in a can the whole way. We changed planes in Denver, even though we had the same flight number all the way to Boston. The next plane was the same for the legroom. Between trying to sleep and not being able to, I used my new Kindle off and on. I also had the book, “No Easy Day.” A friend had lent to me. It’s the story of the killing of Bin Laden. I would read one while Deb would use the other. We both would finish “No Easy Day” by the end of the trip.
We had participated in a online discussion about the cruise. We joined a group called the Nutz. This cruise was dubbed Nutz IV as it was the fourth time they had cruised together. Deb was a little dubious of the whole thing at first. I had the choice of two different weeks to take the cruise. One week had a message board with just one page of messages, and the Nutz board group that was cruising the week after had 52 pages of messages at that time. (It’s now on page 238 pages with 4,748 message posts and still going strong post cruise.)

 I told Deb that I wanted to go with the more lively group. She thought I was crazy. She even posted on cruise critic, “Is an active roll call a reason to choose a cruise?” I was reading on the boards when I stumbled across the message. I thought that it sounded familiar and then I noticed that it was Deb that posted it. All the people were saying that it was a crazy thing to do, so I got on there and said that it sounded quite reasonable to me. I even sent some of the other Nutz people to post on her thread that it was definitely the way to go. In the end it was an awesome group to go with and we are even on the list to go on Nutz V in two years (providing that the Mayans are incorrect and there will be a Dec 22nd 2012 and beyond).
It was a long cramped flight, but with no delays and we were in Boston by early afternoon. We rented a car at the airport and drove the two tenths of a mile to the hotel, only to pay $35.00 for overnight parking. There was a rental car company across the street from the hotel. If I had known that, I would have walked across the street in the morning and saved the $35.00 and a day’s rent on the car. So we gave the car to the valet and went and dropped the luggage off in the room. It was a suite with a living room, bathroom, and bedroom. It had a kitchenette with a fridge and a sink. You could get a hotplate upon request. Deb didn’t like the colors, but I thought it was pleasant. 

We then headed into Boston for a bite to eat and a quick look around. Word to the wise, don’t order tacos in Boston, they are worse than the ones in Hawaii, if that is even possible. I had to throw them away.
Back at the hotel, Deb settled in for a good night’s sleep. I was still on graveyard shift time, so I did the best I could and ended up watching TV at around 3am.

Five states in one day.
Again I was told that I was crazy when I discussed my idea of going to five states. I figured that since they were that close together, and my eventual goal is to hit all fifty states (14 more to go after this trip) I had better go for it. Deb wasn’t wanting to go, but settled for a deal in my having to plan the first day and her having to plan the second day. So my dream was becoming a reality. We started out at the hotel, as the valet brought the car out of a very expensive storage. We had purchased a GPS (TomTom) to help guide us on the trip.

We set it to go to Battleboro, Vermont. That was my first disagreement with the GPS. Actually the first one was still in Seattle. Deb wanted to practice using it on the way down to the parking place and SeaTac airport, when it told me to turn left on I-90 and follow it for 3,210 miles until we get to Boston, I said, “Um, Deb, are you sure you programmed this thing right?” This time however it wanted to take me to Vermont by way of central Massachusetts, and I had to do New Hampshire first. 

So I ignored it, figuring it would recalculate and keep us going. Well it did, but when it came back with directions, it wanted us to do a u turn and follow its original instructions. Again, I ignored it. It recalculated again and this time I figured that we were so close to the border that it would have to take me through New Hampshire at this point so I started following its instructions. It had me doing a whole lot of convoluted twists and turns. After ten minutes of driving I realized that the road I had just turned onto looked exactly like the road that I had exited ten minutes prior. It had me do a complete circle. After that, Deb got the maps out and we did it the old fashioned way. We still had the thing on but double checked its every direction. I figured it did the circle thing just to spite me for not listening to it earlier.

We made it across the border to New Hampshire and parked at a rest / information stop. We grabbed the a map of the state and were off again. This time we drove through southern New Hampshire on all the small back roads.  One interesting thing to me was that every quarter mile, in the populated areas, was a Dunkin Donuts, and that early in the morning, they all had long lines at them. It was pretty country, as the leaves were starting to change, and we stopped at a old church we found along the way to take pictures. When we finally arrived at the border, we didn’t get a good picture of the Welcome to Vermont sign, so we had to turn around and try again. We got the New Hampshire sign at the same time. We stopped in a Dunkin Donuts for a restroom and to see what all the fuss was about. The donut I had was just okay. Still don’t know what the fuss is about, maybe it’s the coffee.




After reaching Battleboro, it’s a straight shot down through Massachusetts to Connecticut, but we decided to just hit the corner of Connecticut and Rhode Island so we drove straight down until we got to Chicopee (Nope, I’m not making that name up) and then diagonally to the corner of the two states. We drove into a information stop to get a better map. The lady asked how we were doing. I told her we were lost and then she asked if she could help us with that., “Nope,” I told her, “I managed to do it just fine on my own.”
Deb tried to explain to her that my doing the five state thing was a little crazy, but the lady totally got it and took my side. Armed with a better map, we took down through Connecticut and Rhode Island and finished the quest. 




We had time left over to go to the historical site of Concord. Saw the bridge where the Revolutionary war started. Okay, it’s not the original bridge, but it’s still over a hundred years old and an exact duplicate of the original. It was from that spot that the “Shot heard around the world" is from. Popular history has it that someone let fly, without orders to shoot, but everyone around that area always state, without being asked, they were ordered to shoot. Still protecting their own after all these years.




There was a group of authors there that also made the area famous.
Transcendentalists, they called themselves. Ralf Waldo Emerson, Louisa May Alcott, Henry David Thoreau to name a few. Thoreau prided himself in living in simplicity by a lake shore while he wrote. Of course he had his sister come over and cook for him and his mother did his laundry, so he could get back to nature and live a simple life.
Another interesting tidbit is Louisa May Alcott’s gravestone just has the letters L. M. A. on it, nothing else, no date, no name, no place, nothing.
We headed back to the hotel through Boston traffic. I just have one thing to say about Boston drivers. Rude! Yep, that sums it up. I have not heard that  much horn honking in one place ever.
We turned the car in and took a shuttle back to the hotel. They had a concierge that was suppose to help you out with things like restaurants and tickets. We talked to her about a seafood place nearby. It was by reservation only but she called them anyway. She told us they were pretty booked up but there was a pizza place around the corner.
We took her advice and headed out. By the way, around the corner in Boston means five blocks away. Keep that in mind while you are visiting. It was dark by this point and Deb was getting real nervous. I told her it was the good part of town. She commented, " do the bad guys know it’s the good part of town and that they are not allowed over here?" I saw people walking alone, and some of them were women, so if they felt it was safe, this six foot four guy should also.
We stopped at Santarpio’s Pizza. When we went into the door this guy comes up and holds up two fingers, indicating that there are only two of us. I nodded and he motioned for us to follow him, and then pointed to a table. So we sat down. I thought that it was nice that they hired the handicapped. Obviously this guy was deaf. I waited for the server to bring us a menu, but after a while, I gave up and got my own. I see the deaf guy a minute later and he says to another server, “Hey Joey, you got table five?”
‘What, he talks?’ I say to myself, I guess you have to be a regular customer for him to actually talk to you. Finally our server comes over and asked if we are ready to order. Deb asks a question instead, so he answers it and walks off. I guess you better be ready to go or he will go to another table. Finally he comes back and we order. Deb tells me I had better budget my glass of water because you ain’t getting another one and she was right. The pizza was great. It didn’t have a regular pizza sauce on it, it was more like a zesty marinara sauce. It was really good. It wasn’t the type of place the you relaxed, it was more an eat and get out place. As we were leaving there was a line half way down the block waiting to get in.

Freedom Trail


The next day was Deb’s to plan. After nine hours of walking, I felt like I had just ran the Boston Marathon. We took the T into Boston from the hotel by the airport. The T is the subway. I told Mollika at one point we were going to the subway and she yelled at me. “Dad, Mom wants seafood when she is in Boston, not to eat at Subway.”  Not that type of subway. At that point we were still fresh. The concierge said to take the ferry from Boston up to the Constitution. The thing she neglected to tell us is that the ferry doesn’t run till 10 am on the weekends and we wanted to be in line before the Constitution opened its doors at 9:30. We ended up taking a cab, rather than do the extra five mile walking there and back again. When we arrived, we had to wait a few minutes as there was a retirement ceremony going on. One of the Navy Brass was retiring. The visitor center was interesting and the time went fast, soon we were on the ship. 


I was amazed that they let us down two levels into the ship. We had a great time exploring all the different parts and have a Navy guy on active duty explain everything. The Constitution is the oldest commissioned warship in the world. It’s still an active Navy vessel with a crew assigned to it. 


The crew does not live aboard her, but in the building across the parking lot. There is a separate museum, that is not part of the Navy, on the other side of the parking lot. It had a lot of interesting exhibits. It was in the gift shop where I got trouble. The sales guy there was talking to a patron, when he pointed out two ship models of the Constitution. One was a solid hull, the other was a plank on bulkhead where you have to build the hull. Everyone knows that a plank on bulkhead is better, and more authentic, but he what he was telling the patron was just opposite. When I went to correct him he thought I was interested and got the ship models down to show me. Just then Deb came up and asked how much they were. One was $500 and the other over $700. “I guess I don’t have to stick to the budget then if you are looking at $700 ship models." Then she stomped out, she wouldn’t let me explain. Sigh.
From there we took a cab back into the center part of town where the more famous parts of the Freedom Trail are. We started at Quincy Market. It was at this point that Deb started walking in big  circles. She wanted to see all sides of the market, but she had just asked me how to get to the Old South Meeting House, so I was thinking that was where we were heading, not around in circles. When I complained, she told me that it was her day and I was just to follow along nicely. 




After our circumnavigation of Faneuil Hall, we headed to the rest of the Freedom Trail. Faneuil hall was used by the British during the occupation of Boston. It was one of the only buildings that were left intact.  Other buildings like Old South Meeting house was trashed out and had to be repaired after the occupation. We found Samuel Adam's gravesite, along with the gravesites of all the Boston Massacre victims.  The best one was finding John Hancock’s gravesite as I am related to him. It was interesting to see graves there from the 1600’s. Some intact enough to still read the inscriptions. 


When we arrived at King’s Church, the small choir was singing and they sounded amazing. It was interesting that they had different enclosed areas for people. If you could afford a pew, it was more like cubicles but with soft pews inside the square and a door that closed so the young ones could not get out.  You could sit the kids facing you so you could watch the pastor and the children all at the same time. They had a wooden church there before. When they built the brick one, they built it around the wooden one, then broke the wood one apart and threw it out the window. 

 We ended up at the frog pond at Boston Commons. At this point we could barely move we were so stiff and sore. Deb was looking for some ducks. I figured, wrong time of year, they probably all flew South. She gave up on me; she asked some people walking by where they were and to my surprise they answered. Apparently these ducks are bronze. they told us we had even further to walk. Knowing we would have to walk back, we decided to skip the ducks and go to Quincy Market. There we ate that long- waited- for Lobster Roll. All though I  was told afterwards that it wasn’t authentic, as it wasn’t on a toasted hot dog bun and it had too much mayonnaise. All I could taste was bread and mayonnaise, so I wasn’t too impressed.
It was getting dark at this point so we staggered to the T station and took it back to the hotel.

Boarding the Ship.



When we were passing by the concierge one day, there was a sign that said $10 per person shuttle ride to Black Falcon Pier. Deb and I figured it would be cheaper than a taxi so we signed up. The morning of the cruise, we had a nice breakfast at the hotel. Embassy Suite Logan Airport puts on a nice spread. We would fill up during breakfast and just need a small dinner later on.

While we were waiting for our shuttle we ran into Cheryl and family. I said to Eric, “So you are going to the cruise now?” He looked up at me with a really surprised look and must have been thinking to himself, ‘Why is this big ugly guy talking to me?’ Cheryl came up and greeted us. She recognized us from the description Deb had given her on Cruise Critic. She asked about our five states in one day adventure. After a few minutes, they headed out to snag a cab and we headed for our ‘shuttle’ only to find out it was a stretch limousine.  I asked the driver ‘Anthony’ (if that was his real name) to stand by the car so I could get a picture.
He became real shy and said “No pictures.” He then backpedaled so far he wound up with his backside against the wall of the hotel. 

I commented to Deb afterwards that it was kinda weird that he was so camera shy. She said, “He probably has another job somewhere that conflicts with this one.”
“Yeah,” I said, “like a hit man for the mafia, or maybe he’s been featured on America’s most wanted.” She just fussed at me for being overly suspicious.
Besides the mysterious driver, it was a real nice ride to the pier.






 We met up with Cheryl and family again at the pier. We had arrived real early, so they gave us a number before they sent us through the line to get our Sea Pass Cards. After picking up the cards, there was no wait to get on the ship. It was only about 10:45 at this point. When we went onboard we were told that the buffet wasn’t open yet, so we sat down in the solarium and talked till it did open. After lunch we were off to explore the ship until we could get into our stateroom.
When we arrived at the stateroom the luggage was already there, so we took the opportunity to unpack. Working together, we got it done in about fifteen minutes.

After that we headed up to the Schooner Bar for the pre-meet and mingle. (Must love Nutz) or the meet and mangle depending on who you talk to. SJ (Seattle John) not to be confused with EJ (England John)  Gave us an engraved mirror with the Nutz logo on it. I have it on my computer desk and I am looking at it as I write. Cindy gave us a magnet for our door with the Nutz, taking on the Northeast picture on it. 
There was quite a group there as it took up about half the bar. We had a great time meeting everyone. Just don't quiz me on names.
As we were leaving Linda and Laura comment "Cute couple." wasn't quite sure what that meant. Was it because of the sixteen inch height difference between Deb and I or was it because we were holding hands? I could have asked but I didn't, but through the week every time I heard the phrase "Cute couple," I knew that there were close by.
It was then time for the lifeboat drill. This time they did it without everyone having to bring life vests with them. I thought that was kinda strange until I realized that with people dragging straps of three thousand life vest around, they probably had some injuries but people tripping over them. Having people hurt on the first day of the cruise was a bad idea. So seeing someone else putting one on would have to do.



After the drill we met some of the Nutz up at the Sky Bar where we watched the planes from nearby Logan Airport fly just over our heads. The end of the dock, is right next to the end of the runway. I enjoy planes, even thought I work on them everyday. It goes back to the time when we would pick up my Dad from work at the airport in New Mexico where we lived.. My brothers and I would watch the planes take off and land while waiting for him. In the end three out of the four boys would end up working for Boeing in and around Seattle.


At dinner that night we met our week long table mates. There was a good mixture of people that we got along with real well. My favorite character was Buck from Texas. He appeared to have lost his razor as he got more and more scraggly as the week went on. A man of few words, but he seemed to like my jokes.
I thought that the dinners were cooked perfectly as I did not get anything that was underdone or overdone. The kitchen did perfectly at food preparation and presentation but the menu in my opinion was just boring.
The one dinner I liked had a wonderful crab cake with tomato corn chutney followed by some eggplant Parmesan and then some lasagne for the main course. If the rest of the week could have been like that I would have been a culinary version of a happy camper.
 After a so-so comedy show, we went to bed. The seas were calm all except for one day when there was a slight chop.


Portland Maine





After we docked, we walked down several blocks to the tourist information center to see what type of tours were available. We don't usually go through the ship, as they tend to cost a lot more money. We found a harbor tour, but it didn't start until 11:30am and it was only 9 am by this point. So we went down the street shopping. Ran into Joan and Paul in the stores. Paul looked about as excited to be shopping as I was. They were part of the Nutz group. Today's quest was a lobster shaped cookie cutter. This quest went better in that she found one. She also found a maple leaf cookie cutter to go with it, and a lighthouse, too We shopped,  killing time until the harbor tour we boarded the boat. It was mainly a lighthouse tour, a little cold but not too bad. The boat also went close to  a couple of old Civil War forts and they explained who all lived on which harbor island as the sailed.

At one point Deb decides to get up and get the perfect picture of a lighthouse. It's in the mouth of the harbor where the water is a little more choppy than in the bay. She starts taking pictures, the first one the boat dipped down and all she got was a picture of the deck of the boat. The next one was of the sky as a wave hit us right as she clicked. Water, sky, water, sky, then  the 6th shot was perfectly centered right as the light in the lighthouse flashed.

After coming back, we finally got Deb her lobster roll.I had a whole lobster. It was good. Then we trudged around town looking for the train ride. Ended up not taking the train and climbing, tired and frazzled, back onto the ship.

 While we were in port, the cruise ship The World came into port. This is the ship where the residence buy their room. It cost about 8 million dollars and around $100,000.00 a year maintenance. Then the residence vote where they want to go next.







Bar Harbor (Arcadia Park)


Rain, yuck. We tendered into Bar Harbor. Usually it's a major headache to tender, but there was not a huge rush to get off the ship and the wait time was quite reasonable. Deb was on a quest for the perfect Lobster Roll, usually when we go on quests things don't end well.  It was the case for this time too, we ended up not getting lunch at all.  After shopping, we took a 1pm Oli's Trolly up through Arcadia park. We had hoped that the fog would have been burnt off by then, but it was still on top of Cadillac Mountain. But we had the fall colors going and the park was great. Stopped by a place called Thunder Hole, at Acadia Park, where the sea smashes into the dead end between two rock formations and splashes up. The sea wasn't that rough but you could still get an idea of how powerful it would be in rough seas.

When we got back to the tender dock, we could plainly see the sand bar across the harbor that gives the city it's name. It's only at low tide when it appears. The bar has snagged several unsuspecting ships in the past as they tried to go over it with the tide low. The tender ride back got a little choppy, but it was fine.






Saint John.

When the American Revolution was over, all of the Tories, (Loyalists in Canada) those American settlers who had fought for England instead of the Revolution, left the United States. Their land was seized and their families forced out. They petitioned England for a place to be. They were relocated to Saint John. It was a rough winter that they spent in tents, and improvised shelters. But after that they settled into the land.
At first Deb and I were going to limit our touring to walking around town. Then we ran into a tour service that had an hour and a half tour for $46.00. We considered it, but didn't buy. Two blocks down was a city bus that they turned into a tour bus that offered a two and a half hour tour for $20.00. That sounded great, so we bought it. We hit the reversing falls at exactly high tide and had a wonderful city tour besides.
The old city market is different. It was built on a slope. Instead of leveling the floor, they left the slope and built the building, So you have a level building with a massively sloping floor.






1st sea day.

We finally had our Meet and Mingle on the 5th day of the cruise. It was the first sea day. I like a sea day on the first day of the cruise, but this one was port intensive for the first four. The gathering was fun as most of us had already met once and in some of our cases, several times. Either running into each other at various places both on or off the ship, or planned get togethers.  The cruise director was there, and he gave out a few door prizes, which I never win. We also had one person from the cruise critic board giving out prizes. Actually more prizes than the ship gave out. I thought that I would have a better chance with so many more prizes. It was not to be. Deb did win a scrap booking kit. Cheryl was kind enough to give Deb the one she had won also.
I loved the treats people brought, there was chocolate covered everything, almost. It was really nice.






Halifax,

Halifax was a wonderful town, steeped in tradition, history and beauty. We booked a tour through Halifax Taxi company. One of the people on the Nutz board organized it so there were only 10 people from the cruise critic message board on the tour. We went out to Peggy's Cove and a maple syrup shop. Listened to a local author, and then went to the Titanic burial ground. We even stopped for a lobster lunch in the middle.  I almost backed out of the tour at one point, but and now glad that I didn't.

Halifax was devastated during the first world war when a munitions ship collided with another ship in the harbor and caught fire. When the munitions ship exploded, it took out about a quarter of the city. An estimated 2,000 people died.

The headstones in the cemetery where the Titanic victims are buried is positioned exactly in the same position that the ship is on the ocean floor. No small feat, considering the victims were buried in 1912 and the ship wasn't discovered until 1998.

The story behind Peggy's cove is a ship hit the rocks at the cove, during a storm. The only survivor was a little girl who was so traumatized that she didn't remember her own name. A couple who took her in had lost their own daughter so the townspeople let them adopt her. She ended up marrying one of the boys of the family and moving to North Dakota. It was a really nice story until you put that part about North Dakota in there. Not that I have anything against North Dakota, I'm just saying if I wanted a place to live happily ever after, North Dakota wouldn't be it.

















Second Sea Day / Onboard Activities.

I always hate the last full day. You have to pack, get your bags in the hallway by eleven, but don't pack everything or you will not have clean underwear the next morning. Then go and enjoy yourselves because this life of ease is coming to an abrupt end. Royal Caribbean does something interesting, they put the day of the week in the floor of the elevator. I had one lady convinced that there was a big spindle under the elevator, and precisely at midnight it would click down, flip to the next day and pop back up.c
It would always hit me when I got into an elevator and look at the floor and think, 'Oh no I only have this or that many days left.' I think they shouldn't mention time or days while on board, just save the announcement for the last day, maybe while you're sitting at the show, "By the way, this is your last day, pack up and get off our ship." Instead of letting you know what day it was every day.

Trivia was a big draw for Deb and me. We found that Linda and Laura enjoyed it too, so we started saving them places, or they saved us places depending on who arrived there first. We usually came in first or second, so we were acquiring  our share of prizes. We came home with a cap, a highlighter, key rings and a mug, (or moog depending on where you are from.)


Trip Home

We woke up after a wonderful cruise and made our way to take the Boston Tour with airport drop off. SJ and Maryland were on the same bus along with Jeff and Raelynn. All the stuff that I had learned about Boston was added to. We saw the original tea party ships, two out of three of them anyway. The other one would be joining them soon. We found the hotel at Boston Commons we almost stayed at. The one we did stay at was lots nicer. We found the terminus point for the Boston Marathon. But most important, we drove by the brass ducks, and Deb was able to see them.

After the airport drop off, we started to go through security. The problem being, we had packed in such a hurry that we put the maple syrup in the carry-on bag instead of the checked bag. TSA flagged it and since Deb had the bag in her possession, and since she looks like an international terrorist disguised as a grandmother, she was selected for a more detailed screening. They took the syrup and 'disposed' of it. Or more likely, they properly disposed of it the next morning over pancakes.

This was only a taste of the troubles we were going to have. I asked the lady behind the desk if a forty minute layover in Newark was even possible. She assured me that it wouldn't be a problem. But we kept hearing the desk agents talking to each other about a delay. This had us really concerned, as we didn't want to get stuck in Newark.

Come to find out that plane was broken and that it was not going to be delayed, not 40 minutes, but it was going to be delayed hours. Everyone on the plane that had a connection in Newark, or anywhere else,  were lined up to talk to three agents and it took over a half hour per person. I was lucky to be walking back towards the desk when the line formed.


 We were not going home that day. They found us flights out the next day with a layover in Houston instead Newark. They gave us food vouchers and a hotel stay at the Hilton. The problem was that we were going to fly from the North, all the way South, and back all the North again. Houston is about as far South in the United States as you can get. Eight hours in the air, not including the layover. Another day off of work.
We decided to make the best of it by going back into Boston. When the shuttle driver for the Hilton Hotel, asked where we wanted to go, we asked for the T station so would could head back into Boston. He said to take the water taxi instead. We didn't know anything about it so he took us to the drop off point, and we took a boat across the harbor. We loved it, Deb had wanted to touch the Atlantic, but instead, while sitting on the bow of the boat, it splashed up and smacked her in the face. Just a little though.



After another nice night in Boston, we headed for the airport and the crowded plane, with no legroom. Made it home ten hours later.



Other Cruise Blogs

 
Cruise books by Deb Graham


Cruise Addict's Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment